Voting
This blog is different from our family blog in that these are little pieces of our "everyday". Things that happen in our everyday life. Things that we do in our everyday routine. Things to remember, but they might not have made it into our scrapbooks...thus the Project Life/Project 365 approach. Hope you enjoy!

OH...and the word "Voting" below my header? Don't know what it is, nor how to remove it!



January 3, 2011

Both Emily and Allyson love Toms shoes.  They are one of the "in" things these days (for kids and adults).  While shopping for shoes for the girls, I mentioned that I really liked the look of a pair of plum colored corduroy Toms, as well as a black grommet pair.   
While doing our Christmas shopping online, we ordered a pair of the black grommet shoes for Allyson.  Unfortunately, they didn't fit so Claire ended up with them (she was one very happy little girl!).  Santa Randy also surprised me with a pair of black grommet Toms (the plum was out of stock).  Claire and I both wore our shoes for the first time today.  Claire was SO excited that we matched, so I wanted to make this our picture of the day to remember our "special moment".  :-)

No comments: