Voting
This blog is different from our family blog in that these are little pieces of our "everyday". Things that happen in our everyday life. Things that we do in our everyday routine. Things to remember, but they might not have made it into our scrapbooks...thus the Project Life/Project 365 approach. Hope you enjoy!

OH...and the word "Voting" below my header? Don't know what it is, nor how to remove it!



New Blog

As if I needed one more thing to do...I've decided to take on another task. Project 365. One photo every day.

Sounds easy, but it isn't. I've started this twice before, but I'm determined to make it work this year! OK, so I've said that before too...but I *am* really motivated this year. :-) This blog will be my journal for this photo project. Let the fun begin!

1 comment:

kelliegene said...

Love your new blog, LJ! I'm trying Project Life again this year. The past two years I have done the paper version and have only made it to August both years. This year I'm trying the digital version. Maybe I'll actually finish the year this time with fewer steps to the process. Thanks for sharing yours.