Voting
This blog is different from our family blog in that these are little pieces of our "everyday". Things that happen in our everyday life. Things that we do in our everyday routine. Things to remember, but they might not have made it into our scrapbooks...thus the Project Life/Project 365 approach. Hope you enjoy!

OH...and the word "Voting" below my header? Don't know what it is, nor how to remove it!



February 17, 2011

After 20+ years of marriage, I *finally* got the hang of making Randy's mom's famous strawberry cake!  My sister-in-law and I have been making this cake and getting close, but 'not exactly right' for years.  It didn't help that dh's mom left out one VERY important step in the recipe! lol  Once I learned the trick, I've been able to make the cake successfully.  The picture doesn't do it justice...this cake is the best thing ever!

No comments: