Voting
This blog is different from our family blog in that these are little pieces of our "everyday". Things that happen in our everyday life. Things that we do in our everyday routine. Things to remember, but they might not have made it into our scrapbooks...thus the Project Life/Project 365 approach. Hope you enjoy!

OH...and the word "Voting" below my header? Don't know what it is, nor how to remove it!



March 18, 2011

I had the final part of my healthy heart testing done today...a CT scan of my heart & arteries.  I received all of the results from the tests and everything looks good (just need to work on lowering my cholesterol).  So thankful I did all of the testing...$100 was worth the peace of mind (considering our family history).  Just wish I had thought to buy this set of tests for my dad - would have been a great gift. 

No comments: